Top 5 Most Popular Scents
1. French Pear - Fresh, fruity French Pear with a touch of cinnamon.
Customers are loving this scent, they are picking up the scent of their favourite spice. Subtle, fruity & spicy.
2. Coconut Lime - The ultimate refresher – a tantalizing fusion of fresh coconut, lime and invigorating verbena soothed by luscious vanilla.
Always a favourite in our tropical climate and those who want to take a slice of it back to their homes as a sweet reminder of their visit. Strong scent, great for big open plan areas.
3. Mimosa Mandarin - The top sparkles with crisp dew fruit, mandarin oranges, tangerines and sweet berries. The heart combines a medley of pineapple, mimosa blossoms, peaches, plums, fruity jasmine and soft lavender. The base is a beautiful lily and vanilla. Sweet & fruity, perfect for the kitchen area to diffuse lingering food smells.
4. Pineapple Coconut - Brazilian pineapple, Hawaiian coconut, and a touch of mango create this delectable tropical fragrance. This is a relatively new edition to our scent range. Chosen and requested to be stocked by a regular customer.
5. Moroccan Spice - Exciting aromas of a hot Moroccan souk combine with a rich blend of sticky honey, nutmeg and bergamot scents. Woody base notes of agar-wood and sandalwood add earthy depth. Always popular in the cooler months. Warm your home up with this spicy scent.
Now the only choice left is, will I get the scent in a reed diffuser, soy candle or soy melts, or perhaps one of each to layer the scents? Perfume for your home.
My name is Natasha and I am the owner & creator of Noosa Melting Moments.