Sometimes we are so busy we just don't get everything done and our home doesn't always feel so tranquil. Here are a few quick steps to refresh the space quickly. The power of scent is very strong; it can create and evoke memories.
1. Grab a basket or box and go around each room and place items back in their spots or in the box to sort out when you have more time.
2. Have a reed diffuser in each room, with a scent to reflect the atmosphere and mood for that particular room. eg citrus based in the kitchen to diffuse cooking smells, lavender or Ylang Ylang in the bedroom for relaxation and enjoyment, lounge room could be vanilla or coconut lime for that tropical feel, bathrooms fresh scents lemon verbena, lime cooler, coconut lime. You can choose whatever your favourites are.
3. Turn the sticks over in each reed diffuser as you work through tidying each room for a beautiful happy scent boost. It is also great to do this just before you go away on holidays or a weekend away.
4. If you’re staying home once completed, you can light a soy wax candle or an oil burner with your favourite soy wax melt fragrance.
5. Grab a drink of your choice (may depend on time of the day) sit back and breath in the lovely scent and be proud of your quick clean up achievements and beautiful scented home.
My name is Natasha and I am the owner & creator of Noosa Melting Moments.