They are delicious sweet treat without the indulgence. My children think they are like chocolates. They get excited and feel a bit rebellious as they pop a few in their lunch boxes. Here is the recipe so you can enjoy too.
1 pack Medjool dates pitted 225g
1 cup nuts
1/4 cup cacao
2 tablespoons coconut oil
4 drops Doterra peppermint oil
2 tablespoons of coconut for rolling the balls in
I use my Thermomix but you could use any high powered food processor.
1. Combine dates and nuts and process on speed 8/9.
2. Add cacao, coconut oil, Doterra peppermint oil.
3. Process until it forms a dough consistency.
4. Place coconut on a large plate
5. Roll date mixture into teaspoon full balls and roll in coconut.
6. Place in fridge. They freeze well too.
Enjoy with a great cup of coffee.
Scent with love. Life is better with scents.
My name is Natasha and I am the owner & creator of Noosa Melting Moments.